For fundamental study you may follow “The Essentials of Computer Science” written by Uzzal Kumar Prodhan, A.H.M. Shahriar Parvez, Mohammed Ibrahim Hussain
1. Web Engineering – The Discipline of Systematic Development of Web Applications by Gerti Kappel, Birgit Proll, Siegfried Reich, Werner Retschitzegger
2. Web Engineering – A Practitioner’s Approach by Roger S. Pressman, David Lowe
3. Multimedia: Making It Work by Tay Vaughan
*** The most important reference is the “World Wide Web”
** Try to collect latest editions
** Depending on course structure, reference book list may be extended
Class lecture 1: download
Class lecture 2: download
Class lecture 3:
How to make an animated movie
The Wonderful World of Walt Disney
Video built from images !
Let’s see behind the scene !
Assignment for the vacation of Eid-Ul-Adha:
1. Create the music database and perform the basic sql queries (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
2. Download the sample image and create a web page like the image using html and css. Use suitable pictures for your convenience.
1. Show dates of various intervals (i.e. Tomorrow, Today, Before 5 years, After 10 years etc.)
2. Show possible sentences combining words
Lab report content
The lab report should include:
2. Problem statement
3. Hypothesis and Theory
6. Results and Data
PHP tutorials you may follow:
1. Building a simple php-mysql CRUD application (Use “mysqli” instead of “mysql”, you may follow tutorial-2 for learning mysqli db connection. Images for EDIT and DELETE are not given in the tutorial, download and use suitable images.) Download Source
PHP programming book:
Web interface – static/ liquid/ responsive (fluid) / adaptive
Mono vs Stereo (Watch the video with stereo speaker/headphone)
Follow the tutorial on youtube (part 1 to 11) and create the blog:
* Update the code. Use mysqli instead of mysql. You may follow the source code from bootcamp for java coding application as a guide.
* Also include a login system for blog users. The blog users will be able to create blog by providing necessary credentials (i.e Username and Password).